Grow Your Vision
Join our team and work on exciting projects in a collaborative environment.
Seeking a highly motivated Media Buyer with 2+ years of experience to join our Paid Social Media team. Smack in the heart of the fast-pace dynamic marketing industry, you will work closely with ownership when it comes to day-to-day digital advertising performance and long-term strategies for customer acquisition.
The Senior Facebook Media Buyer participates in all aspects of executing high profile and complex paid social media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The Sr. Media Buyer is often the lead day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for the brand, providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests.
Paid Media's ability to target customers, create compelling and engaging ads and deliver outstanding performance demands detail oriented, strategic and creative thinkers with the drive and dedication to impacting Vitauthority and the world at large. Direct response marketing experience is a huge advantage.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Actively manage paid social campaigns to achieve the brand’s goals – which may vary from engagement, acquisitions, direct response, reach and frequency, etc.
• Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
• Communicate with ownership on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
• Develop and manage execution of campaign plans
• Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
• Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
• Assist in development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
• Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals and KPIs
• Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
• Provide creative guidance to clients, partner agencies, and internal teams to help clients tell their stories
• Evangelize the value of paid social media and the best practices
• Build effective relationships with all vendors – ad networks, technology partners, etc.
• Support and assist in developing team members to optimize their performance, contribution and job satisfaction
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads within native
platforms. **Direct Response experience strong plus**
• Robust experience with Facebook Ads Manager and other channels such as Google and Pinterest.
• Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative
strategic planning, and performance management
• Strong Excel (Or Google Sheets) and data visualization skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated analytical and data interpretation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, and commitment
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Able to travel when needed.
Additional Details & Benefits:
Full Time with competitive pay